Note: This only applies to customers on server host1.internetguruhosting.net
1. log it to webmin
2. select “Virtual Email” from under the server tab
3. select “User Mailboxes”
4. Select the user that you want to edit
5. Leave Username as the default unless you really want it different. This is the pop3 email login name for this user. We’ve found that using real names is fairly susceptible to hacking – especially if you have a simple password.
6. Real name – Add the user’s real name if you like.
7. Password – sets the password for your pop3 login
8. Primary email address enable. Best to keep set to “no”. Only change to yes if the Username is the same as the email address. (eg username = john / email address = email@example.com)
9. Additional email addresses – put your prefered email addresses in here.
10. Email forwarding – set these if you want email to go to an existing email address.